We are excited to announce that The Magic Flute Blog will be having it’s first entry tomorrow evening (Sunday 17 May 2015). This blog will be a chance for you to get to know the cast, the characters, and all the behind the scenes preparation that happens to put an opera on a stage. Contributors will include:
- James Adams – Prince Tamino (or is it Tamino Prince?)
- Brenda Rendall – Costume designer and creator (Measuring up: Top tips from my years of experience in the wardrobe)
- Pieter du Plessis – Marketing Manager (Creatively bringing audiences to the theatre)
- Kurt Murphy – Flautist (On playing ‘The Magic Flute’ – the flautist’s perspective)
- Sophie Sparrow – Pamina (Ready for my debut! A Diva’s Diary from the dressing room)
Stay tuned on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays for the latest entries. Feel free to comment with questions, insights and feedback – we love to hear what you think!